Moving to the new Control Panel Help

My Problem: I am having problems migrating to New Control Panel. I do not see the move/migrate page so I can move my account. I would appreciate it if you would help me.

Steps I did:
When I originally setup this account I did not use FTP, I uploaded my files manually.
I used FTP, and entered information for: Host, Usernmame, Password, Port: 21, and it was transferred successfully. On the directions: I read “Backup database to your computer via PHPMYADMIN” Therefore I created a database, but it shows: username_test (0): No tables found in database. There is no stored data on my site, so I think I can skip the backup database step.

Steps I read from a previous post:

The manual process is much easier and allows the user full control

Step one > login to the old control panel and download a backup of files & databases

Step two > enter cPanel, visit the move/migrate page and move account
Step three > enter cPanel and down the bottom delete account
Step four > on the right hand side click on your name back on the accounts list and delete profile
Step five > login to 000webhost.com and your new panel will appear
Step six > hit the + icon to add your website and type in yoursite and an FTP password
Step seven > hit “set web address” and choose a custom domain or subdomain
Step eight > hit “Upload Files” and upload the files you downloaded earlier
Step nine > hit “Manage Database” create the database you need and import the database you backed up
Step ten > Visit your site and make sure it is working and change the values of any configuration files such as wp-config.php to your new database user/password and host is now localhost

Login to 000webhost.com, hit enter cPanel then hit this link up https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move

Hi

After I login to 000webhost.com, hit enter cPanel, then hit the link you gave to me,
it brings me here

If I click on “Log in” then log in, click on control panel, it brings me back to the old panel.
If I click on step 4. Create new website in new panel, it asks me to log in, then brings me back to the old panel.

How do I get to the new panel?

On the old control panel, enter your cPanel on your account and delete site from the bottom of the cPanel making sure you’ve backed up first; then hit your name on the control panel home list and hit delete.

I have everything complete. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your help. :slight_smile:
Last question: I have business cards: rebwacause.hostzi.com
Since my site is now rebwacause.000webhostapp.com I have to purchase new ones with the new site. In the meantime, is there anyway I can redirect my old website to my new one?

If you hit “set web address” on the new panel and “free subdomain” then type rebwacause and select “hostzi.com” from the list of free domains.

Thank you again. :slight_smile: I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Any issues post back :slight_smile: !!!