Parked domain stuck on closed account?

I had made a new account before I knew I could use my old one with the new control panel, so I deleted the new account. However, before deleting it, I forgot to unpark my domain, borka223.ga. It now won’t let me park it on the my account, saying “This domain already in use.”. What do I do?

Edit: My site is currently at borkahomepage.000webhostapp.com

Log out of 000webhost.com and use this link to login to your old account

Select your old website, enter cPanel and browse down the bottom and hit delete site.

Then back to an empty account list hit your name on the right hand side and delete profile.

I don’t think I described the problem very well, I’m sorry, I’m not good at explaining. I’ll try to list what I did, step by step.

• I made an account with the old control panel (and only control panel at the time)
  • I parked the domain on the old control panel
  • I did not know I could use the same email to log into the new control panel, so I used a second email address to make a different account for the new control panel
  • I made a site on the new control panel with the second email
  • I unparked the domain on the old control panel with the first email
  • I parked the domain on the new control panel with the second email
  • I deleted the site on the old control panel with the first email
  • At this point, I found out I could use the first email to log into the new control panel
  • I made a site on the new control panel with the first email
  • I did NOT delete the site nor unpark the domain on the second email
  • I deleted the account with the second email, completely deleted it, it said that it was impossible to undelete it, and this was completely what I wanted, as I still have my account with the first email, and as far as I know, you aren’t allowed to have more than one account
  • I tried to park the domain on the new control panel with the first email, but I can’t, as if the domain is still somehow connected with the deleted account with the second email

So, to summarise:

• First email has site on old control panel, with parked domain
  • I unpark it and delete site
  • Second email has site on new control panel, with parked domain
  • I delete the second account completely, I did not delete the site on it nor unpark the domain
  • First email has the site on new control panel, but domain won’t park

EDIT: Image it saying that the domain is already in use.

Use the same email address as in old panel.

That is what I have been doing. I do not have any other account any more, because I have deleted the other one. However, it appears that my domain is still somehow owned by the deleted account.

The issue seems to have solved itself. I can see 3 possible reasons:

• Some admin manually disconnected the domain from the closed account.
  • An automated process disconnected it because the account was closed.
  • An automated process disconnected it because I changed the nameservers to somethin other than 000webhost’s.

Either way, it is no longer an issue.

1 Like

this is what happened.