OMG. Our website can't be accessed!

OMG. Are servers down? I can’t access our website…and to think we’re using the internal website builder…what happened… :sweat:

Can’t access http://ecseachamber.000webhostapp.com but I can access our web builder, etc…what happened…this is a nightmare!! :sob:

There’s problem going with few services…try after some time

Thanks so much…i’m crying now…hahaha…i’m going to lose my job…need to get a reliable hosting service…this is so unacceptable…I wonder if this happens to their paid service as well?

000Webhost have issues sometimes but this is unusually bad for them. I’ve been using them for around 6 months and this is the worst I have ever seen them. They usually solve these sorts of things quickly. As for them being unreliable, you won’t find a better free hosting service out there.

No this doesn’t happen on the paid service my site is still online and always online.

The free hosting is something like 50,000 sites per server whereas on the premium hosting it can just be you on a server or 20 websites etc - there is no fuss - no overuse - better specs of hardware - managed hardware and live chat / ticket support.

Free hosting should not be used for websites that get constant visitors etc it should be used for projects and once you’ve completed it put it on premium hosting where it won’t get any issues.

Premium was only something like $2 per month for me so was a worthy investment to keep my site on all the time.

You are going to lose your job?
Probably shouldn’t be on free hosting then pretty sure your company has petty cash to cover a years hosting…

Thanks for the concern…hehe…I was just kidding…I own the company… :smile: … using the free hosting to develop the beta version of the site…I was about to present it to my newly hired team members…no worries…I have a backup… :slight_smile: …it’s just that this is really quite sad that its still down… :frowning:

1 Like

Worth jumping onto premium if it is something you cherish, else you should take regular backups!
Once the red monitors go green it’ll be back online.

Yes…I agree…$4/month or $50/year isn’t really a big deal…it’s just I was taken by surprise in the middle of a presentation… :frowning: …very sad…

$24 :smiley: $2 per month with code and you get a free domain i.e. yoursite.com