Site down? what is going on? Nothing works!

I have an account,I built a site. Now this site will not open,no account,no web site!!! No customer service. I paid for a Silver package and it is at a different hosting site!!

Premium is Hosting24.com

If you submit a ticket or contact support at Hosting24.com they will transfer your 000webhost account over there onto the premium servers where you won’t get any issues.

Once you upgrade there is no reason for you to login to 000webhost.com.

Submit a ticket or live chat with Hosting24.com and give them your 000webhost details and they’ll get you up and running since you’ve paid for the service.

We paid for it! They have done nothing but ask the same stupid questions(about 6 times that we have answered) they have no idea where my site is that we built! They did not even know where my site was and they did not know that it was here. Everyone on Facebook is calling it a scam. The server here has been down for 4 hours that we know of.

What is your 000webhost site that you built?

wwwwillspycom.000webhostapp.com and I gave it and all my login to to those monkeys over 5 times and they say no. I go to my e-mail and show them that I gave it and 4 times they say they never got it! It is my mistake I should have stayed at Godaddy and I would never had a problem. Thanks

Could you click Infinity and then message

Attaching username and password for www.000webhost.com and the username and password for www.Hosting24.com

Feel free to change the passwords to something random in the meantime.

Sorry for any inconvenience experienced so far.

we gave it to them over 5 times! They are just stupid! Again it is my fault,we should have stayed at Godaddy there is never a problem! This is one of those sacm web companies. My fault. Thanks again I wish you well

Did you get a new website address when you signed up to Hosting24.com Like DougPI.com etc?

No,I have my url,first when we paid for it they said they would transfer it but after we paid they said we had to do it! I went to Godaddy this morning and did that because they will not do anything! I am out over $300 as of this morning because of them and this site!

Where does $300 come from?

If you provide both logins I’ll get your stuff moved onto premium.

Its getting more stupid??They just told me that they moved it??? But they did not say,how to get into the site,where to get into the site? No links,no anything!!!

Can you screenshot your Hosting24.com panel?

They have my site up(thats great0 but they refuse to tell me what site do I go to so I can work on my site,here? or 24? I need to set up my e-mail and contact page! They just will not answer questions. They make everything hard!! We are going back to Godaddy. This is to much!!! Thanks again. Tow web sites to deal with and no answers!! The worse I have seen in 12 years

You visit Hosting24.com

You login there, you visit the cPanel which should roughly look like this https://demo.cpanel.net:2083/login/?user=democom&pass=DemoCoA5620&locale=en

You can use the file manager there you can use FTP/FileZilla software for PC.

Also within cPanel you can setup email accounts and access WebMail

What a F ed up mess!! I got into the cpannel,cant find my web site that was moved!! I cant pay again to have the work dont again. To heck with this mess. Thanks but no way. It is much better in this site.

Okay hope you get your issues resolved.

I wouldn’t pay anything to anyone just retrieve the data from the old site and upload to your new account and it will all be fine.

I cant work on my site at 24,its to hard! Here I can do anything. But not with them